Descale and Chlorination Services Ltd are able to undertake the refurbishment of a wide variety of water systems and associated pipe work, with minimum disruption to your business.
Why carry out refurbishment?
If water systems or cooling towers are left neglected, there is a risk that bacteria, such as Legionella, will proliferate, leading to the spread of disease and a breach of current Health & Safety legislation.
We are able to employ various methods to ensure the system is compliant with current regulations in the most cost effective way:
- Tank alterations / reconfiguration / replacement / refurbishment
- Tank painting, with specialist coatings W.R.C. approved
- Dead leg removal on all types of systems
- Fitting insulation text here
- Pipework modification to prevent stagnation
- Installation of new lid(s), vermin screen(s) etc.
- A certificate of completion is issued on completion of the contract.
Ongoing water hygiene monitoring
We work on the following systems :
- Cold water storage tanks
- Cooling towers
- Evaporative condensers
- Domestic water tanks/ systems
- Calorifiers and water heaters
- Air handling units
- System pipeworks